Aside from display options, performance level, battery life and the size of the phone, many people nowadays want the ability to take good pictures from a smartphone. If this is something that you care about, then Poco X3 Pro can surely give you what you want. Although the camera quality of the phone could be better, it offers a very decent camera. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, Poco X3 Pro will not disappoint in the performance department.
- Xiaomi is a brand known for offering smartphones at extremely competitive prices.
- Its core is a 48 MP camera that shoots 12 MP photos go url using 4-in-1 pixel-binning, but it optionally also uses the full 48 MP resolution.
- The X3 Pro has a 3.5mm jack, IR blaster, stereo sound, and IP53 dust and water resistance.
- The Standard mode targets sRGB and the Saturated mode targets DCI-P3.
Large Battery with Fast Charging – The phone comes with a 5,160mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging, allowing you to quickly charge the phone and get back to using it. The speaker is just okay, the voice is clear, but more importantly, this earpiece speaker plays along with the main speaker. That is, like the usual Poco X3, the X3 Pro has stereo sound.
It aims to provide the best possible experience for gamers on a budget and to that end, it succeeds with aplomb. Not to say that other aspects have been neglected – the 120Hz smoothness, decent camera performance, long-lasting battery, and sturdy build are a few other highlights to look forward to. The audio quality is above average and Poco has laid some emphasis on low frequencies. We didn’t face any issues with wireless audio streaming in our time with the phone. The Poco X3 Pro supports LDAC, SBC, AAC, aptX, and aptxHD Bluetooth codecs. The 5160mAh battery on the Poco X3 Pro can comfortably last for more than a day with moderate to heavy usage and with the display set to 120Hz. We are consistently getting around 6 hours of screen-on-time.
The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro will also be one of the fastest cell phones in the price range under 300 euros in 2022. However, the missing AMOLED screen and the non-existent 5G are shortcomings that need to be weighed up beforehand – especially if you want to use the cell phone for a long time. With the Poco X3 NFC , the Xiaomi subsidiary brand Poco has landed a smartphone price tip under 200 dollars. At first the plan worked and the price tumbled as usual.
- It is however outperformed only by Redmi Note 10 Pro, Realme 8 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.
- But the base bump in processor horsepower means there is less reliance on software with the X3 Pro.
- The phone is available in Frost Blue, Phantom Black, and Metal Bronze color options.
- You’ll either love the brashness of this design or you’ll hate it.
- The 8MP ultrawide camera in daylight yields nice photos with good contrast and detail.
- This number can be found on the back of the phone or on its box.
Content remains visible in direct sunlight, but it’s difficult to read. Xiaomi includes a 33-watt fast charger, a USB-C cable (Type-A to C), a SIM eject tool, a protective case, a user manual, and a warranty card with the Poco X3 Pro.