Also if you feel your ZenFone Max Pro ZB602KL lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your ZenFone Max Pro ZB602KL. Again if you don’t have proper knowledge about installing custom recovery then follow the below Article.
- We love it too, and we know you are looking forward to installing it on your phone.
- Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- There is no bloatware or any extra software but a clean UI, which is quite fast and reliable.
- Here, you can download and install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver to flash your stock Android firmware the stock ROMs using Qualcomm USB driver.
- But I will suggest downloading the latest version as it supports all the Asus smartphones with extra features.
Lineage OS 16.0 has some enhanced features like Full Device Encryption, Adaptive Brightness, and Adaptive Battery. To flash firmware on your Asus phone you can use either Asus flash tool or Asus zenfone flash tool depending on your phone model. Also, you need correct firmware and then flash it using the flash tool. Asus flash tool is a small utility application with an easy interface.
The rooting process will affect your Asus device data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting rooting you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. A lot of developers also prefer to use the Magisk method. Magisk is a system-less root that help you enables root access using the system components, it will not affect your system core-files. It did let me install the newer stock firmware, and recovery was restored to stock recovery.
Answer – Yes, you can unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader with and without a PC. This section is specifically for solving bootloader queries.